The Whole Scoop…
Your privacy is very important to The Magick Kitchen and The Leandra Witchwood Foundation. This is a bit more detail to help understand how TMK will collect, use, communicate and disclose and make use of personal information.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Information collected by third-parties.
We may allow third-party companies that use tracking technologies, such as cookies or pixels, to record IP information about users who visit or interact with our website. Our website does not provide any personal information to these third parties. This information allows them to deliver targeted advertisements and gauge their effectiveness. Some of these third-party advertising companies may be advertising networks that are members of the Network Advertising Initiative which offer a single location to opt out of ad targeting from member companies.
Distribution of Information
We do not share your personally identifiable information to any third party for marketing purposes. However, we may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized staff of this site (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
RSS and Email Subscriptions
This website records information about how people access our RSS feeds but does not collect any personally identifying information from or about our RSS subscribers. This website’s feed services collect the e-mail addresses of individuals that subscribe to our RSS feed via e-mail. Individual information about subscribers to this website’s feed is held in strict confidence; we will not release or disclose any specific subscriber information under any circumstances unless required by law. Aggregated information stripped of any personally identifiable information may be disclosed.
Comments submitted to this website are the responsibility of the commenter. We reserve the right to remove or edit comments at our discretion. Site URLs (if provided) are published along with comments. E-mail addresses are required with the submission of comments but are not disclosed, unless the commenter deliberately does so him/herself by entering the e-mail address in the main comment box in addition to the box clearly labeled for the e-mail address.
TMK reserves the right to delete any comments that it deems not beneficial to the readership. This includes but is not limited to comments containing profanity, self-promotion, harassment, threats, or spam of any sort.
The website contains links to other websites not owned by the owner of this website. We will not, and cannot, control how your personal information is used on these other websites. Consult the privacy policies of the linked websites to see how they use your information
Privacy Contact Information
I love food and everything that goes with it. I have spent more than 35 years in the kitchen, enjoying every minute of it. Okay… well, enjoying nearly every minute of it.
In addition, I have disbursed nearly as many years studying Wicca, Witchcraft, and Paganism. Combining these two interests has created a Magickal path where food, spirituality play brilliantly together.
My love of whole healthy foods, and unique recipes has also lead me to help run a local teen cooking program, where I teach kids valuable life skills in the kitchen. In addition, I teach different cooking classes for adults on subjects of making the time spent in the kitchen more enjoyable and efficient, recipe creation, and how to make cooking a part of your Magickal and spiritual practice.
From this, The Magick Kitchen was born. My journey with you is about developing a spiritual experience with food, far beyond the dull habit of consumption. We have a marvelous opportunity here to take a most basic-mundane task and make it Magickal!
Please enjoy the recipes, article, and content here on The Magick Kitchen. If you have questions or suggestions, I’m listening.
I am so glad you joined me! The personal act of sharing knowledge, experience, and personal perspective with you is an honor. Thank you!
Latest posts by Leandra Witchwood (see all)
- What it Means to be a Minister - May 20, 2017
- Easy Chicken Abodo Recipe - May 15, 2017
- When Trust Becomes an Issue, Integrity is Everything - May 10, 2017